Registration of media representatives
for the Russian Investment Forum 2018
will take place
from November 20, 2017 to February 1, 2018.
Before completingplease read carefully through the rules regarding the accreditation of media representatives for the Russian Investment Forum, which can be found in the Media section of the Forum website.
The number of media representatives allowed to participate in the Forum will be LIMITED in order to ensure comfortable working conditions and quick access to all necessary resources.
To apply for accreditation:
1. Complete the registration form on the official Forum website.
· Please complete all fields in the form, especially those marked with an '*'. Take care to ensure that your personal details are entered correctly, as this information will appear on your badge.
Please take note of the requirements for the badge photograph, which must meet the following specifications:
- be a colour photograph in JPEG format
- photo proportions: 3 x 4
- resolution: no less than 480 x 640
- you must be facing forward, with the head uncovered
- your face must take up at least 70% of the photograph
You may complete a single registration form for all the media representatives from your organization who wish to take part in covering the Russian Investment Forum (Step 4 of the form – Media Organization Representatives).
Information regarding the status of your accreditation request, along with other supplementary information, will be sent to the contact email address provided during registration (Step 2 of the form – Contact Information).
2. Send a covering letter from the media organization to the Media Relations Directorate within two weeks of submitting your application. This can be done either by email, to , or by fax, to +7 (812) 406 7709.
· The letter must be written on your organization’s letterhead and signed by the head of your organization or a person performing those duties (if under power of attorney, attach a copy of the power of attorney document).
· PLEASE NOTE: It is sufficient for foreign media representatives to provide a copy of their accreditation card from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Press Service, instead of a covering letter.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The Russian Investment Forum Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
Contact the Media Relations Directorate
Tel: +7 (812) 406 7709
Fax: +7 (812) 406 7709