This section contains information for the registration of representatives of your contractor company (employees, vehicles, and drivers) working in your company’s Business Networking Area during assembly and disassembly work as well as during the actual Forum.
Information about the accreditation procedure
1 December 2019 – 14 January 2020
Endorsement of quotas
1 December 2019 – 23 January 2020
Acceptance of accreditation applications, changes, and additions
1 February 2020 - 10 February 2020
Pick-up of accreditation package
Accreditation for the assembly/disassembly period is required for the employees, drivers, and vehicles of contractors which for work-related purposes will be located on the territory of the Russian Investment Forum 2020 (hereinafter the Forum) from 00:00 on 4 February 2020 until 18:00 on 11 February 2020 and from 08:00 on 15 February 2020 until 23:00 on 17 February 2020.
Accreditation for the period of the Forum and assembly/disassembly is required for the employees, drivers, and vehicles of contractors which for work-related purposes will be located on the territory of the Forum from 18:00 on 11 February 2020 until 08:00 on 15 February 2020.
Please note that accreditation for the assembly/disassembly period is not required for an employee, driver, or vehicle that is accredited for the period of the Forum.
For the accreditation of employees, vehicles, and drivers of contractors, you must:
Submit an official letter on the choice of a builder.
Endorse quotas with the Roscongress Foundation for employees (the number of employees who may be located on the territory of the Forum during the actual Forum and during the assembly/disassembly period).
Complete an organization card and have the organization’s senior executive sign and place a seal on the card.
Send the electronic version in Excel format (organization card) and a scanned version to your personal manager’s email address no later than 14 January 2020.
Obtain the individual user name (login) and password to log on to the personal web office by email from a manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
Log on to the personal web office on the official Forum website rusinvestforum.org using your login and password.
Complete applications for employees using the specified form (for each zone the number of applications available to be completed corresponds to the agreed quotas for employees by zone).
Each application must specify the period for which accreditation is required:
- for the assembly/disassembly period;
- for the assembly/disassembly period and the Forum.
If vehicles and drivers need to be accredited for the assembly/disassembly period, complete the applications for vehicles and drivers.
Please note: if a driver is registered in the accreditation application as an employee, the driver does not need to be re-entered in the driver accreditation list – you need to select the required driver from the list of registered employees.
When submitting an accreditation application for drivers/vehicles for the assembly/disassembly period, vehicles and drivers are not mutually linked.
Please note that an accreditation application for a trailer must be submitted separately.
Upload photos of the employees and drivers. Badge photos are required only for employees and drivers who will be located on the Forum territory for work-related purposes:
The photos must meet the following requirements:
- photo size of 480x640 pixels;
- the photo must be colour against a white background of the ‘document’ type;
- 300 dpi resolution (photo quality);
- the image must be full-face without any headgear;
- the face image must take up at least 70% of the photo.
Photos for a temporary pass (during assembly/disassembly) are not required.
Applications for the accreditation of employees, drivers, and vehicles are accepted from 1 December 2019 until 23 January 2020.
Changes and additions to the lists must be approved by the Roscongress Foundation Directorate and may be recorded until 27 January 2020.
Changes and additions after 27 January 2020 must be approved by the Forum Director.
Changes to the data of:
- employees or their status within the quotas;
shall be made independently by the responsible representative of the contractor taking into account that: :
- after saving the data of employees/drivers/vehicles, they can no longer be edited from the personal web office;
- any changes must be made by submitting an application for changes to the email address of the dedicated manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department;
- if a single employee/driver/vehicle needs to be replaced with another one, you must first delete the entry for the employee/driver/vehicle being replaced and then enter the data of the new one in the latter’s place;
- after a badge/transport pass/temporary pass has been issued, the data of the employee/driver/vehicle cannot be deleted independently;
- the replacement or deletion of such employees/drivers/vehicles as well as the replacement of employees/drivers/vehicles that were denied accreditation based on the results of a check shall take place via a manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
To pick up a badge/pass using a power of attorney, you must print the power of attorney and:
- a list of employees who are to receive badges for the Forum (the list should only include the organization’s employees who have a photo, have verification results, and have not yet received badges);
- a list of drivers who are to receive badges for the Forum (the list should only include the organization’s drivers who have uploaded a photo, have verification results, and have not yet received badges);
- a list of vehicles that are to receive vehicle passes for the Forum (the list should only include the organization’s vehicles that have verification results and for which vehicle passes have not yet been received);
- a list of employees who are to receive temporary passes for the assembly/disassembly period (the list should only include the organization’s employees who have verification results and have not yet received temporary passes).
When picking up badges and temporary passes via a power of attorney, you must present copies of the passports of all employees and drivers awaiting accreditation according to the lists to the power of attorney.
If a discrepancy is found with the passport data that was entered during verification, a badge or temporary pass may only be issued after changes have been made and the information provided is re-checked (at least 3 business days).
A representative of an organization may only pick up badges/passes in a package by presenting a power of attorney and a passport in the period from 1 February 2020 until 10 February 2020 at the Technical Personnel, Vehicle, and Driver Accreditation Centre after coordinating a time to receive them with the dedicated manager of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
Employees/drivers may not pick up badges/passes in person!
If a printed badge/pass contains a mistake, it shall be replaced after an application to replace the personal data has been completed.
If a badge/pass is lost, it shall be replaced following the completion of an application for a duplicate. The decision to issue a duplicate shall be made on an individual basis by the director of the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department.
If you have any questions concerning the accreditation of your organization’s employees, vehicles, or drivers, please contact the Technical Personnel and Vehicle Accreditation Department by telephone at: +7 (812) 408 0013 from 10:00 to 18:00.